Music for All is a proud sponsor of the Be Part of the Music series, and we are excited to share the latest news coming from Be Part of the Music: the release of Be Part of the Orchestra!
In February we shared the announcement that nearly four years after it’s first inception, Be Part of the Band came full circle to become Be Part of the Music, a K-12, cross-curricular (band/choir/orchestra) recruitment and retention solution. The complete roll out will take a few years, but we are excited to share that Be Part of the Ochestra has been rolled out, just in time for the new school year!
As with Be Part of the Band, the Be Part of the Orchestra materials will be available FREE of charge and available to download on the web. As a part of these materials you will receive nine videos, all shot in HD and using state of the art 3D motion graphics, including a:
- a main assembly recruitment video
- individual instrument demonstration
- videos for violin, viola, cello and bass
- a computer animated “What is Orchestra” video
- a parent recruitment video
- an administrator video
In addition to the video resources, you will have access to:
- 17 downloadable recruitment documents in MS word
- a message board to chat about recruitment strategies
- special offers from Be Part of the Music sponsors
- a chance to purchase “recruitment kits” at an introductory price
We hope that you will join in our excitement about these incredible tools, whether you teach band or orchestra. Click here to learn more about both projects on the Be Part of the Music website.