The Music for All Foundation is dedicated to creating, providing and expanding positively life-changing experiences through music for all. The Foundation, formerly known as The Revelli Foundation and established in honor of Dr. William D. Revelli, has a long-standing history of awarding scholarships. Revelli’s legacy lives on through the many students who benefit from these one-time scholarship awards.
Students can be nominated by their school band director. Each band director can nominate two students from his/her band. Directors should complete the nomination form and return it with all required attachments to Music for All by September 23, 2011. Nomination forms can be found here.
Students who are nominated by their director must meet the following requirements:
• Plan to pursue a degree in music education
• Demonstrate outstanding musicianship, leadership skills and work ethic
• Plan to enroll in college within one year of graduating high school
• Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent on other scales)
• Will perform with a band at the 2011 Grand National Championships
Three college scholarships are made possible by the generosity of The Yamaha Corporation of America ($1,000), Fred J. Miller Family ($1,000) and from Mark Jolesch of Jolesch Photography ($2,000).
These scholarships will be announced and presented Saturday, November 12, 2011 at the Grand National Finals Award Ceremony.